- Admissions for the Nursery to Std IX – Details regarding the admission procedure can be had from the school office.
- Children seeking admission for Nursery to H.K.G. will be mainly by orientation.
- Midterm admissions are to existing vacancies the minimum attendance criteria being satisfied.
- While the admission at Nursery, L.K.G., H.K.G.and Std I, parents should submit an original birth certificate (Recognised Grampanchayat, Nagar Parishad etc.) of their child and std II to IX school leaving certificate and progress card of their previous school.
Cancellation of Admission:-
- Absenteeism without prior permission or intimation to school authorities more than one month.
- Attendance less than 70% in the year.
- Non-payment of fees at the end of the academic year.
A child can be withdrawn from school after giving the application. The same has to be signed by the parent and submitted to School Office. The leaving Certificate will be given to the parent only, within eight days of the application for the same being received. No leaving Certificate will be issued till the school dues are paid.