Particulars of The New English Medium School
- It is affiliated to the S.S.C. Board, Maharashtra and follows the SSC pattern.
- It is an English medium, co-educational and inclusive school irrespective of cast, creed and colour.
- Currently operating from Nursery to Std. X.
- Vidya Pratishthan’s New English Medium School was registered in the year 2007.
- The school, in its infancy, had mere 126 students from Nursery to Std I. In a span of just 5 years, it has burgeoned to 1050 students upto Std X.
- The school aims to consider the uniqueness and individual needs of its pupils.
- The school prepares children to reach their full potential as responsible citizens.
- The school aims to encourage its pupils to participate in a range of sports particularly for the purpose of creating values like cooperation, team spirit, leadership, sportsmanship and apart from this for enjoyment and recreation.
About Vidya Pratishthan
Vidya Pratishthan trust was founded in 1972 under the innovative and Multi dimensional leadership of Hon. Shri Sharadchandraji Pawar. The first institution of the Vidya Pratishthan, Bal Vakas Mandir, Baramati, an English Medium School was started in 1972.
Within a short period of time Vidya Pratishthan was transformation a barren area at 150 acres in the M.I.D.C Residential Zone at Baramati into ”Vidyanagari” having centers of Learning & Research , harmoniously blending with breathtaking landscape.
Vidya Pratishthan has the honor of having on her name the different outgrowing education institutions like-
|Bal Vikas Mandir (Eng. Med. School)||1972|
|College of Education (B.Ed.)||1990|
|Marathi Medium School||1992|
|English Med School (CBSE)||1993|
|Arts, Commerce &Science||1993|
|Institute of Information Technology||1999|
|Vasantrao Pawar Law College||1999|
|The College of Engineering||2000|
|The School of Bio-Techonology||2001|
|Junior College Of Education(D.Ed)||2004|
|New English Medium School(Indapur)||2005|
|Vocational Traning Center,Baramati||2005|
|Someshwar English Medium School, Someshwar||2007|
|Bhor English Meduim School,Bhor||2007|
|Vasantrao Pawar High School, Deulgaon Rasal||2007|
|Sanstha also runs Hostel for Boys and girls.
|Vidyanagari also houses a state of the art Auditorium to seat 2000 People. A centrally air-conditioned Library, a Museum Conference Hall, Gymnasium for Boys and Girls, a huge stadium, two Cafeterias, Staff Quarters and Guest House.|
Vidya Pratishthan’s MANAGEMENT Committee
|Hon. Shri. Sharadchandraji Govindrao Pawar.||President|
|Hon. Shri Ashok Vasudeo Prabhune||Vice President|
|Hon. Shri. Ramanik R Mota.||Treasurer|
|Hon. Shri. Dattaraya Rajaram Unde.||Secretary|
|Hon. Shri. Pranab Chakraborty||Registrar|
|Hon. Shri. Ajitdada Anantrao Pawar.||Member|
|Hon. Sou. Supriya Sadanand Sule||Member|
|Hon. Sou. Sunetra Ajit Pawar.||Member|
|Hon. Shri Vitthal B. Maniyar||Member|
|Hon. Shri. Balasaheb Patil Taware||Member|
|Hon. Shri. Shrikant Murlidhar Sikachi||Member|
|Hon. Adv. Neelima Vinodkumar Gujar||Member|
|Hon. Dr. Rajeev Motilal Shah||Member|