Particulars of The New English Medium School
- It is affiliated to the S.S.C. Board, Maharashtra and follows the SSC pattern.
- It is an English medium, co-educational and inclusive school irrespective of cast, creed and colour.
- Currently operating from Nursery to Std. X.
- Vidya Pratishthan’s New English Medium School was registered in the year 2007.
- The school, in its infancy, had mere 120 students from Nursery to Std I. In a span of just 12 years, it has burgeoned to 1450 students upto Std X.
- The school aims to consider the uniqueness and individual needs of its pupils.
- The school prepares children to reach their full potential as responsible citizens.
- The school aims to encourage its pupils to participate in a range of sports particularly for the purpose of creating values like cooperation, team spirit, leadership, sportsmanship and apart from this for enjoyment and recreation.
About Vidya Pratishthan
Vidya Pratishthan trust was founded in 1972 under the innovative and Multi dimensional leadership of Hon. Shri. Sharadchandraji Pawar. The first institution of the Vidya Pratishthan, Bal Vikas Mandir, Baramati, an English Medium School was started in 1972.
Within a short period of time Vidya Pratishthan was transformation a barren area at 150 acres in the M.I.D.C Residential Zone at Baramati into ”Vidyanagari” having centers of Learning & Research , harmoniously blending with breathtaking landscape.