- Success of sound eduction depends on the amount of interest evinced by the close and united efforts of the parents and teacher.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by urging regularity punctuality and discipline of the children. They are also expected to see that children prepare the lessons and observe the rules contained in the calender, sufficient time should be devoted to daily lessons and home work.
- Parents and guardians are specially requested to inform the school of any change in their address or telephone number.
- While communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention the name, standard and division of he student in their letters.
- Parents or other persons are not allowed to see their children during school hours without permission of the Principal.
- Parents and guardians are requested to explain the rules in the prospect to their children before signing the registration form.
- No corporal punishment is permitted Humiliating a chlid is regarded unnecessary.
- Attendance :-
70% attendance is compulsary for students of all levels. Failuare to meet up the norms may lead to consequences like retention in same class or cancellation of admission.